Aims & Ethos
The following statements form Shaftesbury’s Aims & Ethos.
- To give all students an equal opportunity in their
education, whatever their ability, class, race or
- To enable all students to develop their full potential
and gain maximum personal and academic
- To develop self-confidence, tolerance and self-esteem
in our students.
- To create in all students respect for, and tolerance of,
all members of the wider community.
- To involve parent, community groups and local
businesses in developments and activities inside and
Please see our values, vision and mission statement here.